• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Brimstone

Open Carry on News Tonight

ABC4 news will be airing a story on open carry in Utah tonight at 10:00.
  2. Brimstone

Utah Primaries

Cast my votes for Ron Paul and Dan Liljenquist today while open carrying at an elementary school. Much love for Utah.
  3. Brimstone

Night Sight Installation ?

I will be in Georgia on business on Monday. I will be driving from the Macon area down Tifton. Does anyone have a recommendation on somewhere that might be able to install some night sights while I am there? Also, any recommendations for a shooting range in the area? I wouldn't mind getting in...
  4. Brimstone

KSL Classifieds - Firearm Survey

It looks like KSL is getting some flack over their firearms listings in the classifieds. They have a survey up to gauge public opinion: https://ksl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cIvAeOWbZyDByqU
  5. Brimstone

Gunsmith

I am looking for someone to install night sights and an Apex DCAEK kit on my M&P9. Anyone know someone good near Lehi?
  6. Brimstone

Advice on Shooting Range - Denver

imported post I will be in Denver on Thursday of this week and it looks like I may have some free time in the afternoon. I will be driving between Fort Collins and Denver after lunch so I am looking for a range in that area. I will be staying in downtown Denver that night so anything in between...
  7. Brimstone

Gun Store Range for Grandma

imported post My mom is in her early 60s and she asked me to help her buy a pistol this week. I told her that I would help her when I was next in SC to choose something that would work for her. I was wondering if I could get some advice on a gun store in the upstate that has a firing range as...
  8. Brimstone

Hit this Poll - Guns in Parks

imported post Click: Do You Think Guns Should Be Allowed in National Parks? Sitting at around 50/50 right now.
  9. Brimstone

Starbucks Poll Link

imported post Here's a poll in one of the Seattle newspapers. Guns at Starbucks? Thousands say no I didn't see this link on here. Apologies if it is a repost.
  10. Brimstone

Digital Voice Recorders

imported post I did a search for this on the forum, but couldn't find a thread. I am looking for some advice on digital voice recorders. I am looking for something small that could be carried in a shirt pocket or maybe on a neck lanyard. i would also prefer something that can export to a pc...
  11. Brimstone

Hiding Guns

imported post As hard as some of us fight to uphold the Constitution, there are others that fight just as hard to undermine it. The 2nd Amendment is always at the top of their attack list. With the current composition of the three branches of government being so far to the left now, I have...
  12. Brimstone

Brady and law Enforcement

imported post So I was on the Brady Campaign website this morning and I read this: This made me think. Why does Brady seek legislation that does not include LEOs? If they ban "assault rifles" then the police shouldn't need them anymore since no one will have them. If they ban handguns then...
  13. Brimstone

Nice Documentary Video

imported post This link was posted by blackplague in the Arizona forum, but i thought it was worthy of more people seeing it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5470114777565439063&ei=B0ZAScOwOZLu-gGgib2CCg&q=gun+control&hl=en&dur=3 If this has been posted previously, i apolgize.
  14. Brimstone

Wal-Mart

imported post I did a search of this forum and didn't see this posted. I apologize if this is old news.
  15. Brimstone

Springfield Shooting Range

imported post I am in Springfield on business and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good indoor shooting range.
  16. Brimstone

Firearms at church

imported post http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5d0be511-e4ff-4e88-a643-ad76797fbb00 The incident that happened in Utah with David Ragsdale shooting his wife in the church parking lot hit close to home for me as I knew the people that were involved. Not that we were...
  17. Brimstone

Firearms Dealers - Local

imported post Hi all. I recently found this forum and I have enjoyed reading through the local Utah posts here. I have a question regarding where you guys consider to be the best places to purchase(new)handguns in the SLC/Provo area. I live in the neighborhood right behind Cabela's, but I...