• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Preemption "Call to Arms"

imported post The time is ripe folks. If we really want preemption in MO, we need to get really involved in contacting our reps to let them know how we feel. Our bill, HB 875, is in the Agri-Bus. Committee right now and we’re trying to get it wrapped up with HB 668, the Castle Doctrine bill...
  2. T

Compelling Article on Legal Rights

imported post Thought this an interesting article - decent amount of discussion regarding legalities of using "Disorderly Conduct" as a means of arresting open carry.... http://gundigest.com/article/opencarrybecomingcentral/
  3. T

Inquiry to Webster Groves Mayor

imported post I've asked the Mayor and Atty of Webster to help clarify the intentions of their recent amendment to their codes on denying Open AND Closed Carry. It follows and is also attached as a Word doc. I'll let you know what they say....if anything. Webster Groves Bill #8607 Entitled...
  4. T

Some St.L Area OC City Laws

imported post I'm fairly new on this site. I'm CC licensed and I find this OC concept fascinating, both from practical and legal standpoints. I've noticed in many posts that there is some uncertainty about what cities have what preemption ordinances concerning OC. I've got an Excel ss built...