• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 9

How to handle harassment while OCing???

imported post So I have been reading and participating here now for a little while, and I've done a little OC'ing (although hesitantly). What I think would be nice, is for the veteran OC'ers to post their method (or a decidedly best method) for handling harassment while OC'ing. This should...
  2. 9

Is it just a fairy tale...?

imported post With the way things are going and the politics of the present, does it ever seem likely that Illinois will adopt any form of carry?? My wife and family are in Illinois, and I would love to move closer to them, but I don't want to give up my right to carry (open or concealed). So...
  3. 9

CCW expiration question

imported post I am going to take the CCW course on Sunday and have a question about its renewal (when the time comes). Eventually I will return to Illinois ( a no carry state:cuss:) to be with my family. My question is this: what do I do when my LA CCW expires? Can it be renewed if I am no...
  4. 9

Holster for OC

imported post This is a question about holster options when OC'ing. When you guys OC, do you wear an open holster that provides no security against firearm removal, or do you wear the LEO type that has the slide strap to prevent gun removal or accidental dropping? I know there will be a lot...