• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Western Slope OC individuals and groups

imported post I live in Loma, Colorado, and belong to a group called Mesa County 2nd Amenment Task Force and am looking for other individuals and groups to connect up with. Also I would like to coordinate statewide efforts on OC days such as Feb. 13th as I saw mentioned. e-mail me at...
  2. P

Mesa County, Colorado, OC folks?

imported post When I was a kid (way too long ago) I used to carry a 22 rifle around alot in the montain towns of Colorado and Utah. I remember seeing several grownups OC quite a bit compared to today. I have lived in Meas county a long time and never really thought about OC untill recently. I...
  3. P

Western Colorado Local town and city OC ordinances?

imported post I'm new to this concept. I need info for my blog to share with others in Western Colorado and get people interested in OC. Can I carry openly? CONDITIONAL YES (Yes, but not in cities -- or specific areas within some cities -- which prohibit it. You must check with local...