• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Got a WTT

imported post What i got is a ruger 1022 one mag red dot sight muzzle brake still like new in box with ammo. Ive been trying to get a handgun for awhile now, got this rifle on a trade for a beretta 25, i figured a ruger 10/22 would be a better offer than a little 25. Im looking for a 380 or...
  2. J

Got another WTT

imported post **GONE**
  3. J

WTT 40 cal

imported post SOLD
  4. J

Another OC question

imported post Got a new ruger p94, traded my weapon for it. I was given a 20 rnd extended mag for it, just wondering if anyone has OCd while using an extended mag? I have tried it out already for reliability and works flawlessly, so does anyone have any advice on the matter? Pros, cons LAWS...
  5. J

Private party sales

imported post Just looking for Arizona based sites. Need to get a bigger caliber gun and i have no ideea of where to go to buy one, or to sell mine , ive tried Backpage.com, no good. Any information would be greatly appreciated
  6. J

*WANTED*

imported post GONE
  7. J

Awesome Police encounters :D

imported post My friend had just gotten a suped up dodge neon, turbo, headers exhaust like everything. Anyway we decided to take it around town just for fun, in less than 20 minutes we got stopped because he was speeding, 55 in a 35. Yeah. So when the officer came to my window, ( i was the...
  8. J

Maverick gas station ISSUE

imported post Just went to the local Maverick for a fill up, when i walked inside a woman, or rather a herd of women, looked right at my gun, one walked over to me and told me to leave it in the car or dont come back. i was like WTF! there are NO, no weapons signs anywhere around, i told her...
  9. J

Great Gun for Oc OR CC

imported post Ive been open carrying for almost a week now, and i gotta say, I LOVE IT!:lol: I just wanted to give my 2 cents on a very nice carry weapon. The taurus PT-111 Millenium Pro 3rd generation, is, in my opinion,one of the best handguns around. Wheni got it it was practically brand...
  10. J

Question about chambered round.

imported post I was walking in a store today, when a man, kinda creepy guy actually, said "boy, what are you doing with that gun" and i said it was for protection. So he continued and insisted i needed a permit? i was like WTF? People that reside in AZ should at least know things before...
  11. J

First day Oc'ing

imported post Today was the first day i decided to OC after getting my new handgun. Im 18 so i was kinda nervous about what people would think about a teenager carrying a firearm. So wheni finally got the grapes to walk into a store, i went into Big lots for some batteries. As soon as i walked...
  12. J

Legal issues with private purchase

imported post Im new to the whole OC thing. Im 18 and i bought a gun from a friend of my moms. I was wondering is there going to be legal issues since he bought it brand new 1 week ago, and then sold it to me? He did not buy it with the purpose of selling it to me, he just didnt care for the...