• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. I

OT - Bucks Gun Shop, Snohomish, WA

Gang: This may be completely inappropriate and if so, please forgive me and moderators please delete. I have recently obtained my FFL license and am open for business in the Snohomish area. I would like to offer firearm sales and FFL transfers to the Open Carry crowd. You can find additional...
  2. I

OT - Considering Opening Indoor Shooting Range In Snohomish County - Your Thoughts

Ladies and Gentlemen: I am considering the possibility of opening an indoor shooting range in Snohomish County. Most likely in the Lynnwood/Everett/Marysville area. I am very interested in hearing what you all would like to see in a shooting range that would be sufficiently attractive enough...
  3. I

OT - Just Returned From Front Sight

imported post Hey Gang: I generally just lurk, but thought I would post about my recent trip to Front Sight. The short story - excellent training, outstanding instructors, high quality facilities. My son (16) and I (too old) took the 4-day Defensive Handgun class. I have been shooting pistols...
  4. I

Snohomish County Public Works Transfer Station

imported post This past weekend I had reason to take a load of trash to the Snohomish County Public Works transfer station located by Paine Field in Everett. As I pulled in, I noticed a sign indicating that firearms are not permitted. In looking through the web, it appears that this location is...
  5. I

Clear Example Of Media Bias -- We Should DEMAND Better Reporting

imported post Although from 2002, this is a great example of anti-gun media bias being proven. Dr. Lott defends his assessment of the media's anti-gun bias HERE, and Bernard Goldberg confirmed Dr. Lott's findings of media anti-gun bias HERE. Phil Brennan, NewsMax.com Saturday, Jan. 26, 2002...
  6. I

Monroe Tea Party, April 26 Noon - 3:00 PM: Anyone Going To OC???

imported post Hello: I noted on my drive to work this morning that there is a Tea Party planned for this Saturday in Monroe at Lake Tye... Is anyone going to be going and OC'ing at the party? Might be a good opportunity to pass out some of the pamphlet's from this site... I am tenatively...
  7. I

Is There A Formal Organization For OpenCarry.Org?

imported post Hello: I have been lurking in the forums for a little while and looking over the OpenCarry.Org website to see if I can find any formal organization for the group.Thus far I have been unable to do so. It seems that the Washington State forum is the most popular so I thought I...