• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Loop hole

imported post I have talked with (and writen) two ATF agents and two ATF attorneys. They have all confirmed my original question and are sending a responce. John doe buys a few AR frames. (box 18- Pistol, Rifle or Frame) He is not a manufacture and he doesn’t intend to sell them. (although he...
  2. S

I just called the cops on some guy

imported post I was heading to the bank to take money out to pick up my new Ruger p95DC. As I started to walk by this guy on the ladder was yelling at the other person painting the fence. He reached for his tape measure and hard balled it at the person. It hit the opposite fence right behind...
  3. S

Gun-toting soccer mom found shot dead

imported post Cops: Pa. woman’s 3 children were home during suspected murder-suicide Jim Zengerle / AP file Meleanie Hain made headlines after she attended a children's soccer game on Sept. 11, 2008, with a handgun in plain view holstered on her hip. View related photos...
  4. S

1 dead, 1 injured in Olympia-area shooting

imported post A man shot and killed his estranged girlfriend with a sawed-off shotgun this morning at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill on Rich Road, then turned the weapon on himself and was critically injured. • Gallery:
  5. S

Question about AR pistol / lower

imported post I bought an AR lower the other day for a pistol build. I thought it needed to be registered as a pistol and the guy at the gun store said it did not. There is a box on the form that said build or parts something other than rifle or pistol. He said that when you finish the build it...
  6. S

String of crimes in southwest Thurston county

imported post Deputies have responded to several thefts and a burglary complaint in southwest Thurston County the past few days, according to the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office. Thefts were reported in the 17700 block of Pendleton Street and the 10300 block of U.S. Highway 12. An auto...
  7. S

Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day

imported post Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day Customer Appreiciation Day will be held on Sept. 12, 2009 Register by using the link under products, telephone or stop by. Unfortunately we must limit registration to 400 people, so register soon!!!! We will be raffling one K3BM4A3TC...