• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Some pics from the Rally

imported post Dave cracking a few jokes ;) A few rifles DID make it to the rally A shot of how pretty the day was at times A link to the album http://www.flickr.com/photos/40056280@N00/sets/72157623932391630/ A link to the Daily Olympians album...
  2. N

We Are Good for Business!!

imported post CHICAGO (AP) - Starbucks Corp.'s second-quarter profit rose more than eight-fold, thanks to its efforts to cut expenses and boost sales, the coffee company said Wednesday afternoon. Read the rest here http://www.komonews.com/news/local/91761434.html
  3. N

Suspected Burglar/Tresspaser Shot in Olympia

imported post Olympia police respond to shot fired on McCormick Avenue A homeowner in the 900 block of McCormick Avenue has told Olympia police that he shot an intruder once outside his home after he woke up to the sound of breaking glass around 2 a.m. today, according to Olympia Police Lt...
  4. N

Um, is that Bats?

imported post http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=40441.1 I'm not expert, but that is a low slung iron on his hip.
  5. N

Jumped the gun a bit

imported post Yeah, bad pun, I know. It was pointed out that I hadn't actually made an introduction yet, so here it is: Hi, my name is Norm. I am a firearm enthusiast, self-protection advocate, open-carry novice, and a sci-fi geek on top of all of that. I am here to learn more about shooting...
  6. N

Competitive shooters?

imported post I'm looking at trying out IDPA or something similar. I've gone to their website, and lookd at the marksman's website. What I'm looking for is some kind of IDPA-jr type class, intro-class, etc. I don't want to jump in right away without knowing what to expect. Anyone have...
  7. N

Dangerous Pocket Knife?

imported post So I forgot to get my tabs for my vehicle this last fall. My friendly neighborhood trooper (he was actually grumpy, but whatever) pulls me over for a friendly reminder along with a ticket. I show up to the Thurston county courthouse this Monday. I'm wearing a nice pair of slacks...
  8. N

Gunshow in Centralia

imported post I think I am going to be taking a friend there this Saturday. Anyone in the area planning on attending? Norm