• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Dayton OC Chapter - Englewood Arts & Crafts Festival

imported post It was discussed in last nights meeting that we would meet to walk this festival while open carrying. Lthrnck will be posting the place we are meeting, as a group, on the 8th. We would love to have as many participants as possible to help hand out flyers and talk to the general...
  2. F

Clark County Fair

imported post It was brought to my attention by a co-worker that Clark County will be having it's fair next week starting on the 24th. He said they were going to have signs up saying no firearms, but the land belongs to the county and no alcohol will be served. Isn't this illegal under ORC...