• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Tea Party: Lansing

imported post I'm bringing 3 people. We are planning on OCing Pistols in locking holsters and wearing suits/dress clothes. There will be people who hate gun freedom there with cameras. I'm also sure that there will be people who would love the opportunity to get video of someone loosing control...
  2. F

Gun violence/Gun laws

imported post Vermont's Concealed Pistol law is: If you have one, go ahead and carry it. They are 50th in gun violence. Illinois has a No Carry ever Law, they are 2nd in gun violence. As more states are added, the pattern continues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU
  3. F

Concealed carry Michigan to Flordia

imported post I have a Michigan CPL. I will be driving to Florida this spring. Will I have to disarm/rearm at State lines? Is there a shortcut to be able to carry in Florida without jumping through too many hoops?
  4. F

Concealed carry Michigan to Flordia

imported post I have a MI CPL. I will be driving to Florida this spring. Will I have to disarm/rearm at State lines? Is there a shortcut to be able to carry in Florida without jumping through too many hoops?
  5. F

Flat Rock, MI Gun Ban

imported post Sec. 58-238. Possession of weapons. It shall be unlawful for any person to use, carry or possess firearms of any description, air guns, spring guns, bow and arrows, slings or any other form of weapon potentially inimical to wildlife and also dangerous to human safety or any...
  6. F

Taylor, MI Gun Ban in City Parks

imported post Sec. 20-60. Firearms, hunting, trapping. No person shall in any park hunt, trap or pursue wildlife at any time. No person shall use, carry or possess firearms of any description, air rifles, spring guns, bows and arrows, slings or any other forms of weapons potentially inimicable...
  7. F

OC on a Motorcycle

imported post As I understand, once you step into a vehicle (motorcycle included) your open carry becomes concealed carry. Therefore, to carry while on a motorcycle a CPL is required. My question is: Does a police officer have reasonable suspicion to stop someone who OCs on a motorcycle? OC...
  8. F

Open Carry Kit

imported post I plan on open carrying, and I am aware that I will run into cops who are unaware of my right to do so. My goal is only to educate the officers through experience. I can get over being detained for a few minutes, but I'd prefer not to go to jail. So my question is: What...
  9. F

On foot only?

imported post Is it lawful to open carry while on skates, or a bike? I have read that some parks have "no gun" rules, if it is still legal to open carry in those parks, must you walk into the park since it would be illegal to have the gun in your car while entering the park? This is new to...