• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

Great In-N-Out experience.

So after a long day of shooting my friends and I decided to get food at In-N-Out . So we walk in and go to the bathroom to wash all the residue from our hands then order. My and my one friend go to order and the guy asks what my AZCDL shirt is I told him he thought it was cool and the girl next...
  2. L

Differences In AZCDL Basic and Sustaining Memberships

I just joined the AZCDL but wasn't sure which membership to choose so I asked azcdlfred and got this answer the difference between Basic and Sustaining is that the Sustaining give them more support with the extra money and also gets you a free shirt. I'm sure there are still some of us thinking...
  3. L

what is your carry setup?

imported post Thought it would be cool to see what every one carries see how diverse it is, and what type of holster you guys are using. Im carrying a Springfield GI 1911 fullsize in 45 of course and I just bought a black hawk serpa holster and am really liking it.
  4. L

my ccw class experience

imported post well i go to GCC and needed one credit hour to be full time so i sign up for the firearms 1 class which is also a CCW qualifier. standard info most of which i knew already. Then someone asked if you can carry with out a CCW the instructor said open carry is legal and is 18 for...
  5. L

good OC experience at gamestop midnight realease

imported post I went there at like 11am to preorder Modern Warfare 2. Had noproblem first time i didnt get id'd for a game that was fun. Went back later at like 8:45pm to hang out with friends and wait for game . The national guard was there was disapointed they werent armed they were really...
  6. L

SA 1911 gi?

imported post Hellothe next gun im looking buy is the springfield armory gi 1911 parkenized. local shop has one for 559.99. i was wondering if any of you had experience with this gun and if you think it would be a good carry selection. I like because it has such a classic look and is american made.
  7. L

First open carry

imported post First time i carried when i wasnt out shooting. I went on a camping trip to payson with some friends a few days ago to camp at tonto creek. So i brought my dan wesson model 15 4 inch 357. The ride went smoothly .we stopped at a mcdonalds that had a sheriff deputy in it didnt even...
  8. L

distance from school?

imported post Hello I'm new to open carry and have only done it really when I go shooting.I want to do it more but would like more info to do with carrying by a school. I live in peoria and live a street over from an elementary school. So i was wondering how far do i have to be to lawfully...
  9. L

open carry in peoria

imported post Hello this is my first post on here . Well im 18 and have been shooting shotguns for a while I recently bought an mossberg 590 ,and ive been interested in handguns. My dad has a dan wesson model 15 he never uses and said I can use it when ever. SO i called the peoria pd and asked...