• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Do you have to register guns in PA?

imported post I read that the gym-shooter had guns registered to him, and one news report that said at least one gun was registered to him. Do firearms have to be registered in PA?
  2. F

Bossier Parish Deputy warns that OC will get you arrested

imported post He added that it depended on your attitude when the cop shows up. He said if you "have attitude" and say stuff like "it's my right" then they'll arrest you for disturbing the peace. I'm planning on emailing the BPSO but I wanted to let you know if you were out that way.
  3. F

Why to get a CCW even if you OC

imported post OC is legal in Louisiana. My parents live in Arkansas. Myparents-in-law live in Texas, and own land in Oklahoma where we spend many long weekends a year. Arkansas, Texas, and Oklahoma are strict no OC states. Furthermore, they have restrictions on travel with a firearm. In OK...
  4. F

Open Carry Registry?

imported post I know that MEM and others have been practicing OC and raising awareness. I wonder if there is a log of businesses that are identified as OC friendly or hostile? Has there been much OC activity in NWLA? I heard about the infamous incident in the Ruston Walmart. I'd be up for an...