• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Stuck in Seattle 7/31 & 8/1

imported post I'm stuck in Seattle for 2 days for National Guard drill I will be free after 1800 Friday...tonight or Saturday. If interested in meeting up, or if you have any ideas on what I should do please give me any advice...
  2. T

Federal Weapons Ban

imported post I have been reading that the 2nd ammendment has not been confirmed as binding on the states, and that this is one reason why some are reluctant to pass the concealled carry reciprocity law. Apparently the bill of rights was not ratified by the states as a whole, but amendment by...