• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

VA Law sticky?

imported post Since I've got lots of free time, I've been trying to read as much as I can about OC/CC in Va. Sometimes to "mix it up" I'll go lurk in the Michigan thread (Go Blue!) and I noticed that they have several stickies on the first page regarding the state laws and such. I'm not sure if...
  2. M

Legal ownership question

imported post Okay, so while I'm still the FNG around here, I've got an interesting scenario for you all. My wife was honorably discharged from the military but at the same time she got railroaded. On her DD214, at the bottom it says "personality disorder". This was a single doctor's opinion @...
  3. M

OC/CC for base housing residents

imported post Hey all, Just found this site last week and have been voracious in my reading. Since this is post #1, figured I'd post a quick intro then onto the question. AD AF (6 years) stationed at Langley but currently serving my second tour in Iraq (hence alot of reading time). Born and...