• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Legal Question

imported post OK,,,I was denied a CCP in NC,,,,no prob,,,I get a VA non resident. All is OK,,I ask my police friend to run my CCP(VA) to see if it comes up on NC DMV,,It does not but surprise,,, the sheriff put in DMV he denied my NC CCP application. Is this even legal to put that in the DMV...
  2. T

Free OC Business Cards

imported post Have about 225,,,in a small box. Has US flag background,,,you cover shipping and they are yours,,,For NC state.
  3. T

Way Avoid Car Search

imported post 1st,,dont get pulled over. If you do and the officer asks you to step out, as you are getting out hit the lock button. Make sure your keys are in the car! If the officer has no PC he will not be able to go into your car now. Say "Oh man,,Im sorry,,I will call my wife/husband/AAA...
  4. T

Weapon Carry Not a Right

imported post OK boys and girls,,,http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b1_1251954307 ,,,,,Cop tels Protester with OC of handgun "its not a right,its a priviledge". Dont know why it will not work,,,it does on 1919a4.com opentalk section or "Counter Protest/Detained by Police".....on liveleak.
  5. T

Dare County Meet

imported post Any one in the Dare/Currituck area interested in a "OC" dinner meeting?
  6. T

1st OC in Dare(for me)

imported post Did OC yesterday,,to bank(left it in car) and to a grocery store,,no one "freaked" out. Will OC more and I might make a little flyer to hand to anyone who asks about it.Is there one on this forum or should I make one up?
  7. T

OC Only Option

imported post OK,,Hope this is the right place for this. Over 15 yrs ago I was an officer in Va area,,,Had scumbags vandalising my home,,,I went to make an arrest(off duty) and the lovely "kids" tried to run me over and when I hit the car my firearm went off,,did not hit anyone. Well my police...