• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. I

Interesting Holster Mount for Car/Home

imported post I thought this was very interesting... It is just the mount. You add your own holster. They even have a bed clip. And the $36 price tag isn't too bad. http://www.sshmi.com/ http://www.sshmi.com/
  2. I

The Best Defense

imported post I have watched a lot of self defense, protection and firearms videos over the years, but this show is 10 times better than anything I have seen before. I was so impressed by these videos that I have raved them up to my family and friends and "made" them watch some of the more...
  3. I

Redford Township City Ordinance

imported post So, following JBlack44's lead, I decided to see what Redford township had in it's ordinances regarding firearms and sure enough there were three that seem to conflict with the 1990 preemption rule. I used that same "pre-written" letter from Mr Jeffs that JBlack44 used. If you...
  4. I

Emergency gun rules may change in Garden City

imported post Hello everyone, I am new to OC and this site but have been CCing for a few years now. What a great site and great information! I have decided to OC as soon as I get a voice recorder & Level 3 SERPA for my Sig P226. Looking forward to meeting up at the picnic. :cool: Found this in...