• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

XD(m) .45 ACP

imported post A few gun websites are now accepting pre-order for the XD(m) in .45:celebrate
  2. T

I have a 1911 frame

imported post I have an SA M1911a1 frame that says United States Property with a number after that. it also has some pretty nice wood grips, but no slide. How do I know if it would work with a .22 conversion kit? i dont want to spend 300 on a .22 conversion if it wont work. i've never seen a...
  3. T

Torn between Two Guns

imported post I've been contemplating my new gun purchase for a while, and I think I've finally narrowed it down to the Beretta 92fs and the XD(m) in 9mm. I've read reviews and visited multiple websites, but I was wondering what the OC population has to say about each of these two guns, good...
  4. T

gun purchase

imported post can idaho residents buy guns in utah?
  5. T

Gun laws are getting looser across much of US (AP article)

imported post saw this on Yahoo news. thought i'd share. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_looser_gun_laws;_ylt=AkfdIpd5ImDo0xOOhQR7AOp0fNdF
  6. T

USA Today poll

imported post usa today is taking a poll on the 2nd amendment - gun control Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few...
  7. T

Idaho Resident visiting Utah

imported post Hello Utah OC-rs, I live in Idaho, but my wife is from the Alpine-area of Utah. While I'm fairly new to Open Carry to begin with, I know Utah law has a lot more specifics on OC than Idaho does. When I visit Utah, am I - at only 20 years old and/or as an Idaho resident, even...
  8. T

Ammo Found

imported post 12th ave Nampa wal-mart just got a massive shipment today of 22lr, blocks of 375 for $11.50 or so a block.
  9. T

Best PP Ammo

imported post I've seen pages and pages of ballistic tables with rants and raves about different types of personal protection rounds for handguns, but I'd still like more personal-preference type opinions on this topic. I can look at ballistics tables all day, but we've all seen the articles...