• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

I am running for District 6 House Seat B in Latah county.

imported post I'm running against Shirley Ringo. She is a rabid anti-gun Democrat. She has voted against every pro-gun legislation that has been proposed in the Idaho House. She is also anti-freedom. She voted against the Idaho free choice act. This act would exempted Idaho citizens from the...
  2. B

OT Del Taco Star Trek online code.

imported post To bring this onto topic, does anyone know if Del taco allow open carry? If someone is willing to find out, could you please pick me up a Star Trek online game code. :lol: My apologies for being way off topic. I was wondering if anybody had a Del Taco near them. It's socould...
  3. B

Moscow/Pullman OC event

imported post Would anyone like to hold and OC event in the Moscow/Pullman area. We could get together and do a lunch or something. I would like to meet other OC in the area. I will also be at the Lath county fair republican both. Just look for the guy with the black alienware hat on.
  4. B

OC event in Moscow/Pullman

imported post Would anyone like to hold and OC event in the Moscow/Pullman area. We could get together and do a lunch or something. I would like to meet other OC in the area. I will also be at the Lath county fair republican both. Just look for the guy with the black alienware hat on.