• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. MichaelD

UCC/OCDO End-Of-Summer Barbeque, September 17th, 5:00pm

I'd have preferred August but there were no available Saturday reservation spots, so... Announcing the UCC/OCDO End-Of-Summer Barbeque! Place: Millrace Park, 5400 South 1150 West, Taylorsville, UT Date: September 17, 2011 Time: 5:00pm-9:00pm (or thereabouts) I have the East Pavilion reserved...
  2. MichaelD

Open carry dinner! Wednesday, June 1st, 6:30pm at the West Jordan Golden Corral

In honor of my sister-in-law's parents who are visiting from Brasil, I'm setting up an open-carry dinner scheduled for Wednesday, June 1st, at 6:30pm. The place is Golden Corral in West Jordan, 8860 South Redwood Road...
  3. MichaelD

Aim Fast, Hit Fast - Salt Lake City - 8-9 October 2011

Class Announcement: Aim Fast, Hit Fast - Salt Lake City - 8-9 October 2011 Dates: 8-9 October 2011 Cost: $400 Non-refundable deposit $200 to register Instructor: Todd Louis Green Location: Salt Lake City, UT Range: Hendriksen PMAA Range Range fee: $40 Class size: maximum 12 Class Description...
  4. MichaelD

OC/CC lunch, Layton Golden Corral, Saturday, Jan 22nd 12:30pm

Thanks to jeeper21 over on UtahConcealedCarry.com for setting this up.
  5. MichaelD

Thinking of doing a UCC/OCDO BBQ in August

I'm tentatively thinking of setting up a BBQ at one of the local parks in August, perhaps in conjunction with a UCC/OCDO shoot earlier in the day. I'd like the BBQ to take place August 7th at 5:00PM, located at Big Cottonwood Regional Park. As for the shoot, I'm open to suggestions on the...
  6. MichaelD

June dinner at Fuddrucker's in Sandy

imported post Sorry for the short notice; the planning for this was done over on UtahConcealedCarry and apparently it was never posted here. Fuddruckers 10050 South State Street Sandy, UT 84070-4120 (801) 562-5223 Google Map for the location Time: 6:30PM Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010