• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

2A MARCH----NEWS VIDEO

imported post http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/90784469.html "When governments fear the people, there is Liberty. When the people fear the government, there is Tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect...
  2. J

i want one!! well not really but kinda cool!!

imported post
  3. J

ok i have been away for about 30-60 days

imported post and all i read is people leaving open carry! why i ask? if you dnt like the way ocdo is going then try and make a change, is that not what this whole thing is about? we live inthe greatest land in the world!and when we dnt like the way something is going they we try and make the...
  4. J

is there a way too???????

imported post get my password from my old screen name andmy old e-mail address?? i used to have a wow(wideopenwest) e-mail,but when you dnt pay the bill....lol you cant get into your e-mail!! and i cant remember my old password! so i had to make up this new one! my old screen name was...