• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

Carry on Sounder Train and Link Light Rail

I could have sworn that this issue had been dealt with and put to bed, however I was riding both the Sounder and Link light rail this past week and noticed the rules signs and been replaced, and yet again they now indicate that firearms are prohibited on these 2 modes on Transit. Haven't seen...
  2. R

Visiting Oregon

Cross-posted from the WA forum. I need some advice guys. I've looked through the laws of Oregon and I can't really find a clear answer. I will be travelling to the Oregon coast in a few weeks for vacation. I do not have a concealed permit for Oregon. I will be bringing my toy hauler down...
  3. R

Visiting Oregon

I posted this over in the WAGuns forum, but I figured I might get more responses over here. I need some advice guys. I've looked through the laws of Oregon and I can't really find a clear answer. I will be travelling to the Oregon coast in a few weeks for vacation. I do not have a concealed...
  4. R

CC Experience at KeyArena

I know it's not OC, but I just wanted to report back about a CC experience since it seems like some people have had issues with it here. I was out with friends and we were visiting places that were not OC friendly, and I didn't feel like dealing with the hassling so I decided to cover up. I had...
  5. R

Just wanted to Say Hi...

I haven't been on here for over a year and even when I was previously, I showed up to 2 events, though I wasn't really active. I was more on here to learn the rules and regs of carrying, and see what issues I may encounter in the state. I'm happy to say that I am now a proud carrying member. I...
  6. R

Wierd Question

imported post I really don't think this is the case, but does law enforcement verify where you live after getting a carry permit? I ask because evidently a Kent beat cop and a rookie came by my apartment complex 2days ago asking my apartment manager (who is a friend)if I still lived there, If I...
  7. R

Company Firearm Policy Clarification Letter

imported post So In my intro thread I mentioned that I was seeking clarification on my companies firearm policies. Usually Id just ask for forgiveness but given that violation of the policy results in termination, I want to make sure Im 100% in the right. I figured Id ask you guys to proof it...
  8. R

New Guy

imported post Just wanted to pop in and say hello to my fellow washintonians. Been an anonymous lurker on this forum for quite some time, but after getting my carry permit today, Ive decided to finally join. I grew up in a military family and one that is from New England, so Ive always been a...