• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

You REALLY owe it to yourself to read this very fine article!

This by no means is soley Alabama related, but nation wide related. But, it absolutely relates to everyone in the state and the nation. Please take just a short amount of time and read this excellent article by Kevin D. Williamson of The National Review, dated July 19, 2010...
  2. S

This is SO Great

imported post The gun is civilization Few things match the gun as a great equalizer ][/i]The Gun is Civilization [/b]by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret) ]Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force[/i]]. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of...
  3. S

De We Need A Better Reason To Carry?

imported post Check this out http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37100031/ns/us_news/
  4. S

OC On The Radio

imported post I have a very good idea that most of us here on this list are conservative and either Republican and/or independent. A lot, I bet, are like me and are members of a Tea Party either local or state-wide. I have been listening to the NEW WAPI NewsTalk 100.5 from Birmingham for...
  5. S

Staying ON TOPIC

imported post Group, Recently it has come to my attention that there are always several threads concerning one main post. For instance, the recent thread, "Major Incident in Dothan Yesterday WARNING!" now has about 4 different threads originating from the original. Please, please, please...
  6. S

Tallapoosa, Coosa, Talladega, Clay Counties

imported post Here is a email I sent to the Alex City PD this morning. Chief Rafford, I have recently become aware that it is legal to open carry a side arm in The State of Alabama. What I'd like to know is, are there any limitations inthe city or countythat restricts open carry, other...