• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

How active is the OC movement in Southern CA?

imported post Maybe I'm being impatient... Then again,the more I search the threads on this forum I see there is not much mention of OCing in the SoCal area. Perhaps in Orange County. Once I familiarize myself more with the laws on OCing and in general with firearms would anyone have any...
  2. N

Any OC meet up in LA area anytime soon?

imported post I want to participate in a OC meet up without myself OCing just yet. I was wondering if any meet up is planned near the LA area or at least not too far from LA anytime soon?
  3. N

New member from South Bay area

imported post Hello everyone, I am Joey and I am a new member here to this forum. I live in the city of Hawthorne. I am a member of the NRA,CRPA,Calguns and SBMC. I have been looking around this site for a few weeks and have finally decided to join. I hope to be able to OC in the...