• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. nate0486

looking for holster

2. nate0486

OC while skeet shooting on state land?

Next weekend I am going skeet shooting at algonac state park. I think this have been covered on here before but I could not find it, can you OC in the state park while shooting on the shotgun range. I know the preemption would allow me to carry in the park just not sure about being on the range...
  3. nate0486

oc at GLX

I was wondering if you need a CPL to oc at GreatLlakes crossing. I am going there and my brother wants to oc but does not have a CPL. I just ask due to the fact that some of the restaurants attached to the mall serve alcohol.
  4. nate0486

IWB/OWB combo holster for p3at

I am looking a getting a IWB/OWB combo holster for a p3at. The only reasonable priced one I have found is the desantis dual carry. I want something similar but without a thumb break. Anyone have any suggestions.
  5. nate0486

OC picnic Roseville July 16, 2011

The picnic is going to be July 16, 2011 from 12p-4p. It is at Dooley park in Roseville I have rented the Pavilion in case of bad weather. Dooley park is at 13 mile and Groesbeck in Roseville. (30050 Dolphin St, Roseville, MI) This will be a great time to get together with fellow oc'ers. The...
  6. nate0486

oc picnic

I am thinking about getting an OC picnic together for July 16 in Roseville Would anyone be interested. Let me know and I will get more details.
  7. nate0486

kinda off topic but could use some help

My father in-law passed away a few weeks ago, right before he passed he had bought an ak-47. He had not had a chance to shoot it yet. He had promised my brother in-law that he would take him out and shoot it. My problem is that I want to take him out and somewhat fulfill that promise but I cant...
  8. nate0486

Question on a part for mossberg.

I got a mossberg 500 from my father in-law and want to get a sling for it. The stud that goes in the stock is missing. Does anyone know where to get one? I found a few on e-bay but they want $10. I am pretty sure I can find one for less, but need help locating one. Thanks in advance.
  9. nate0486

Hellcat .380

Anyone have any experience with the hellcat .380 from I.O. Inc. I am thinking about picking one of these as a BUG. I know its pretty much the same as a kel-tec and the LCP, but it seams like you can pick these up for a little cheaper. They also come with a spare mag and a holster. here is a...
  10. nate0486

thanksgiving parade

Anyone oc'ed at the thanksgiving parade. or heard of any encounters while doing so? If its not raining the wife and I plan on going and was curious.
  11. nate0486

felt weird cc'ing

I have been mostly oc'ing since I have found this web site. The other day I was running into best buy to grab a few things and cc'ed.(not really sure why) I felt myself being more uncomfortable with cc than I do with oc. I was kinda strange for me so I thought i would share. I oc all the time...
  12. nate0486

commercial vehicle carry???

I have been trying to find laws on carrying in a commercial vehicle but google has failed me and i cant seem to find a straight forward answer. My buddies just started a over the road car transportation business and want to know if they can carry in their trucks. I was wondering if any of you...
  13. nate0486

strange incounter

imported post As I posted before on Saturday I oc'ed at home depot for about a hour and a half. I was shopping to buy supplies to build steps at my friends new house. I noticed a guy glance a few times at my gun but didnt think about it too much. Kept aware of him just to make sure everything...
  14. nate0486

MOC worth the $20

imported post I have been thinking about joining MOC for a while now. I have not done so due to the fact that it seems like it is more about politics and egos then looking out for the members. Any feed back will help.
  15. nate0486

OC_CC first gun for a woman

imported post My wife wants to get a gun to 0c and CC. anyone have any suggestions of what to look for. She has been shooting with her dad since she was like 10 and has shot my gun. (M&P9c) now she wants her own. thanks in advance for the help