• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Coming to Ky to visit

imported post I am coming down to visit some friends in Providence over the 4th and am wondering I ve have seen some post regarding transport. In Wisconsin the weapon has to be cased period. So when I enter Ky. am I allowed to load up and carry and transport on seat or dash? and what should I...
  2. F

What is wrong with people

imported post Ok this is going to be a small rant, but I was in Minnesota this week for work, and while sitting at the hotel lounge, discussing politics and the state of the country, I brought up the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution, stating that a huge reason that our country is like it is...
  3. F

A Big hello

imported post Well I have been reading and watching this site for about two months now, and I figure I might as well get involved, Now before any one jumps on me no I haven't sent any money nor have I ever been arrested for open carry. Also I was in the military and I do respect and honor all...