• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Kind-of sort-of holster give-away

(Moderators: I'm not raffling, per se. ie: I make no money. I am raising money for a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, and to induce folks to make a donation, I'm giving away a few OC holsters. So....if this post violates your TOS, kindly remove. But its for a good cause, and the give-aways are sweet!)...
  2. D

Holster Preferences, particularly for the 1911 platform.

No...this is DEFINITELY NOT a *who do you think makes the best blahblahblah holster*... Its a question on *preference* of a particular *feature* that seems to be in demand and/or gaining popularity, and I'm curious as to why... Thumb breaks holsters, be it a IWB or OWB holster, whilst carrying...
  3. D

Range Report: Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911G .45SCP

Hello folks... Took possession earlier this week of a Desert Eagle 1911G...here is the range report, with my impressions of the gun. First, my initial inspection right out of the box: 1) Lateral slide play: Less than a typical Mil-Spec 1911 Colt or Springfield. 2) Radial slide play: Same as...
  4. D

Open Carry in New Hampshire as it applies to vehicles?

OK folks...CCW holder in NY State here. Traveling to New Hampshire, via Vermont. Carrying during the trip through NYS, then through uber-friendly Vermont. My problem is New Hampshire. This question is specifically for you NH residents, and even better if you are Motorcyclists... New Hampshire...