• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. LaCrosseKevin

Pit Bull encounter? Shoot, don't shoot, draw, don't draw

I've been looking for threads here of "shoot, don't shoot" scenarios .... "draw, don't draw" .... but the search takes me to "whats new" instead of thread titles. I'll try to figure that out, and if this topic is old hat, slap my hand, my apologies. I was pottying my dog in '04 in my yard and...
  2. LaCrosseKevin

VOTE ON TODAYS POLL -PLEASE-

imported post http://1410wizm.com/web/ (if it does not work as clickable, please copy/paste into your browsers location bar. Poll is on right column) YES We should be able to open and/or conceal,,, imo! Thank you
  3. LaCrosseKevin

OC while out biking?

imported post Did a search about this topic and can't find anything here about bicycling while carrying. Some say a bike is a vehicle, but technically not a motor vehicle with a glove compartment. Can't seem to find anything on this topic. I've been chased by many dogs, luckily never attacked...