• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. H

Alternative to voice recorders

So, I've seen countless times that you should carry a voice recorder when you're OCing. This is great, and I'm sure it's helped record, and catch unlawful acts by various individuals (and exonerate others). There's one big problem I have with these, and that's if a LEO, or someone else really...
  2. H

OC in a public library

Just had a quick question... The way I understand it, I am legally allowed to carry in a public library, because MCL 123.1102 prevents a city from restricting carry, and because its not on the list of PFZs. Am I correct? -Harry Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk..
  3. H

First time

I open carried for the first time tonight. I went to grab some taco bell, and decided I would OC while I was there. I pulled up, removed my already holstered Sig from its container. Loaded it, and placed it on my hip. I went inside, and the manager was the one taking my order. She didn't even...
  4. H

.40SW

imported post I'm looking to get my first handgun soon, and I've looked around and decided on a SIG P229. Now, I'm deciding on the caliber, and I want to get it in .40SW, but I've heard that they're prone to failure. Has anyone heard anything about this?
  5. H

Misleading Ordinance in Madison Heights

imported post Hello everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while (very informative). Since I don't own any firearms, and am a few months shy of being able to purchase a handgun, I really have much to contribute. Well, until now. I was looking through the Madison Heights city ordinances...