• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. country69

shame on us [nwi]

why is it we run and hide when we see or hear something wrong.there was a gun fight on the 150th block of northcote in east chicago a few weeks a ago.there was alot of calls to the leo's but only 2 people came out of there homes to bare wittness to what happened.i am saying DO NOT GET IN THE...
  2. country69

one moment away from no choice

i was call out to tow a car in gary in.when i got there i stepped out of my truck and someone came from around a van pulled a knife he was about 6 to 8 feet away it was dark and he didn't see my ruger on my side until he was looking down the barrel of it.i yelled at him one more step and i'll...