• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

New shotgun import reg's open for a look...

It's here... Read it and cringe... They seem to want or at least accepting comments before they implement this... Breaking News for The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. This information has recently been updated, and is now available. Most of the below PDF is bah bah bah, we...
  2. S

How many spare magizane do you carry

How many spare magazines do you carry How many spare magazines do you carry I usally carry 3. Sorry i cant spell.
  3. S

Wife thinks i have a problem

Looking for your opinion. Wife thinks i have a problem because I dont want to be with out my gun at the hospital when our child is born. To tell you the truth I have only not had my gun with-in arms reach once since I bought it. I left it home this last weekend while i went to bucks game and out...
  4. S

Scott walker on open and concealed carry

Did some research and found out in an interview what scott walker had to say about open carry and his plans if he takes office. Owen: As you know, there has been a lot of consternation over open carry in Wisconsin. What would you do as governor regarding open carry and concealed carry? Scott...
  5. S

Personal Defense TV

anyone other than myself watch this program?
  6. S

Police looking for me?

Police looking for me. http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/open-carry-incident-Pulaski. What should I do?
  7. S

Asked to leave hardware store

I was asked to leave Verns Do it best in Pulaski. They now have signs on order "no open carry allowed." As per my request. ON another note I usually go into DQ, and the Co-op which has a ACE hardware and NAPA in it without a problem.
  8. S

Maps

Im new to this forum and wondering if we as a collective could post maps of our municiplity where open carry is not allowed like a google map with cirlces around 1000 ft for every school incase we choose to open carry in a city where we dont live? Take some of the guess work out of open carry