• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Carrying on the Reservations

My brother and I are discussing a trip from the Badlands area of North Dakota, heading south into South Dakota, then down into the Nebraska Sand Hills. We would be doing this trip on dual sport motorcycles, sticking to the roads less traveled. You know, rutted cow paths. Little or no pavement...
  2. J

In your opinion, who do the police work for?

We encounter police in our attempt to carry our message. It would be useful if we were all on the same page as to what we should expect from the police we encounter. One thing I think we all have in common is the expectation to be treated respectfully. I have no doubt the police feel the same...