• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. A

I made it in the newsletter!

http://www.spokanepolice.org/Documents/SPD%20Newsletter/08%202012edition.pdf Bottom of page 7 Excerpt: I just wanted to take a moment and express my thanks to the Spokane Police Department. I had an encounter with an officer at Riverfront Park yesterday (Thursday, July 5th) that was very...
  2. A

Riverfront Park Open Carry LEO Interaction

Hello all, let me tell you a story. Today when I got home from work I went and put my gun on as I always do. My wife said she wanted to take the kids down to Riverfront Park. If you haven't been there, you should really check it out if you're in Spokane. Beautiful place, small amusement park...
  3. A

My first Open Carry today

Just got my CPL in the mail last week so today I finally went out and carried. I didn't have a holster yet so I went around to a few places and ended up getting an Uncle Mikes from the General Store. It was made for a G20/21 but fits my M&P .45 just right. Did that Saturday and carried around...
  4. A

OT: Good/inexspensive Gun smith for simple job?

I picked up a Remington 870 at the gun show this weekend as a home defense project. One thing I would like to add is some ghost ring sights. It requires some simple machining to mount it. I am just wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a gunsmith that wouldn't charge an arm and a leg to do...
  5. A

Legal question for ya

Hello all. I have been checking this forum out for a few weeks now and finally decided to register. Quick intro about me. I have lived in Spokane all my life. I'm 22, married w/ 2 kids. I am a Manufacturing Engineer Tech at a company called Hotstart Mfg. out in the valley. Anyways my question...