• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. E

what to do when driving

since im new to this, here goes another noob question, make it 2 sorry...:banghead::banghead: 1. While im driving am I to supposed to secure my weapon in my trunk and my magazine in the glove box? 2. Has anyone ever gotten checked by the sheriffs department? just asking because it seems...
  2. E

Permit to carry exposed

Hello everyone, I am new to this whole open carry in california and i am looking forward to doing this soon. but right now all im trying to do inform myself with all the helpful information i can gather from all you smart and law abiding citizens. so here i go with another noobie question.. i...
  3. E

new guy with dumb questions

First of all I'd like to say that I'm Happy to have joined this forum and I hope I can gather as much information that I can from this forum and maybe someday join you fine people some day..... 1st question....... Can I open carry in Los Angeles? Since all the threads I've read only talk about...
  4. E

New guy with dumb questions

First of all I'd like to say that I'm Happy to have joined this forum and I hope I can gather as much information that I can from this forum and maybe someday join you fine people some day..... 1st question....... Can I open carry in Los Angeles? Since all the threads I've read only talk about...