• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

High Point

and yet another LEO misuse of power http://www.wxii12.com/news/26787010/detail.html what would have happened if there had been a gun in the house. Luckly 911 had taped the encounter
  2. T

First OC

Been thinking of it for while. So this morning i left for town was gone maybe 3 hours of just general shopping and running around. No screams of panic. A couple of double looks. Wall Marts, Tractor supply, couple more places. One ? here though. If i am OC'ing, and go to get hair cut, and i...
  3. T

I.D

Does anybody here know if NORTH CAROLINA is a stop and identify state. Have looked at North Carolina Statues but have yet to find any, but could be over looking something. thanks
  4. T

Who's to Blame

I read this late last night. Not much to go in here but realy makes you think maybe an argument with parent before sense it was a PARENT that called it in. http://www.wxii12.com/news/26747556/detail.html 8th and 9th graders, so that puts them at 14 to 15 years olds or 16 years old at the most...
  5. T

Mount Airy Gated-Community Plan Stalled

I read this this morning and i thought that it would be a sorts reminder of how stupid things can be http://www.wxii12.com/news/26742713/detail.html This is the same thing that happened to my wifes brother if FLORIDA inside a gated community. These HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS make all sorts of...
  6. T

Company reply

Within the last several weeks now, i have sent several COMPANY'S emails and get them to send me their POLICY'S on OC'ing while in their store's. {WALL MART} (FOOD LION } {LOWE"S FOOD } { LOWE"S HARDWARE } and several more smaller chains stores around here so that i can make copies of their...
  7. T

On first encounters

If OC'ing for first time and nervous, how do you handle the first encounter with LAW OFFICER or some one in store like FOOD LION or WALL MARTS. AND if asked to leave from store, who has legal authority to do so. I'm thinking only MANAGERS or CO MANAGERS are the only authority that can ask you...
  8. T

OC'ing

When OC'ing in North Carolina, Does it matter if you carry loaded or unloaded. I have seen on you tube in California that you have to carry unloaded. Just wondering.
  9. T

getting permit

Any one here know whats involved with getting permit for buying pistol' Like do i have to get permit in county that i live in or can i go to another county.
  10. T

?

Are there any open chats here or any place where real time postings can happen. I have looked all over but have yet to find any. Not into Yahoo or anything like that, but just live chatting other than just posting mes, then wait till a reply. Just asking
  11. T

TaborCity

Any one from Tabor city area, Columbus county NC And any body know what medical conditions would stop me from getting permit to buy handgun in North Carolina No record of any kind just disabled due to 85% hearing loss in both ears, not sure if this is a medical condition that would prevent me...