• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. E

Guns are not only for killing people

There are too many people out there that think guns are just for killing people. That is not the case. Guns are good when in the right hands and used by the right people. There are many uses for guns and shooting at people is not they're only purpose. The Anti-Gun-Nuts should think about this...
  2. E

Black Talon - Ranger T - Bonded PDX1

I have seen a lot of postings saying the Ranger T and Black Talon are the same bullets. I have also noticed a lot of mixed opinions on the PDX1's. So I decided to post this for everyone's information. None of the 3 are exactly the same but they are all very similar. I will not try to...
  3. E

Is a hunting license needed for OC

I have had a lot of people tell me that I need a hunting license for open carry in Idaho. Of course this is coming from people that do not even open carry. Can someone please verify this for me. I have not seen anything in the Idaho Statues stating this. I am applying from my ccw but in the...
  4. E

Open Carry In Ontario Oregon

Does anyone know if open carry is legal in Ontario Oregon? And is Open carry Legal in your vehicle? Also, How hard is it to get a CCW in Ontario? I live in Payette ID which is adjoining to Ontario.