• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

OC.org made the news...kinda.

Checkin my mail jus a sec ago and wouldn't ya know it on the main yahoo page it says: "Web training may suffice for concealed carry" Basicly trying to ruffle feathers I'm sure, but about halfway down they say: However, in a chat room for gun enthusiasts, several people shared a link to the...
  2. M

So permits are "Shall Issue" Correct?

Basicly stating that anyone who can purchase a handgun legaly, can carry one with permit? And for that matter, the sheriff would HAVE to issue a permit regardless of past convictions/charges so long as none are felonies correct? Looked thru SB93 and couldn't get a clear answer to any of the...
  3. M

Funny Anti gun video

Yepper, they're about as serious as a heart attack with this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20B-lsbi4g&feature=related Makes me wonder if crossbreed makes an IWB for my remmy 870 tac :lol:.
  4. M

I'm confused, What happends when Walker signs SB93?

I mean I know that we will have to wait till November earliest to get our permits, that part I get. Which got me wondering, does the same rule apply to the rest of the bill aswell? Namely, the ability to conceal on one's own property...etc. Do we have to wait till Nov for that or what's the deal...
  5. M

New member,need a little help.

Hello to all first and foremost! Looking forward to some good posts from all the members, and may be attending a few events in the future! But I guess what I need help with is chosing a CCW gun. I've seen this on armslist, and am tempted to jump on it as it's priced right and comes with a lot...