• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Active Duty Soldier Illegally Disarmed and Arrested

I thought this needed some more publicity. Pass it along. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8r4MK3R4PI
  2. P

So I was on the friend or foe website

And I read a review for Sea-Tac airport.. Please tell me one of you guys did not try to go past the security checkpoint WHILE still oc'ing..
  3. P

Redondo Fishing

Come on down and visit! haha.
  4. P

Turning 18 Tomorrow!

Hey guys, I'm turning 18 tomorrow and was wondering where I could go shoot by myself. I know Renton Fish and Game is 18+ but Wades and Champion Arms are both 21+ or with a parent/guardian. Anybody know any ranges or places out in the middle of nowhere? Thanks for any help. Also, got my...
  5. P

18-20 Year Old Pistol Regulations and Rules

GreenIsFaster's thread to CARRY a firearm under 21 Just clarifying for those who don't know, as I see misinformation everywhere on the internet. 18-20 year olds MAY possess a handgun under both FEDERAL and STATE law in WASHINGTON STATE. 18-20 year olds MAY purchase a handgun from a PRIVATE...
  6. P

OC Hike?

Weather permitting. Who wants to go hiking after 9/19/11. :D
  7. P

2 robberies at gunpoint.

Just heard on the news, in two separate incidents, two people were robbed by 3 masked gunmen. And now they know why people OC.
  8. P

Another officer involved shooting?

http://www.komonews.com/news/125296728.html?m=y&smobile=y&c=y&clmob=y Seems like they're happening all the time now huh.
  9. P

Newbie to the Gun World here

Hi all, I was just wondering what you guys' thoughts are on 18 year olds having handguns. I am 17, and will be turning 18 in a few months. I'm just trying to find out information so I can also enjoy the liberties enjoyed by others. I know that most people won't sell to someone under 21, or...