• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

I OCd for the first time yesterday in Gallatin co.

I just wanted to share my first OC experience with everyone here. The wife and I decided to check out the 127 yard sale yesterday. We live in Ft.Mitchell ky and drove down dixie hwy into Gallatin co. We stopped at alot of sales and even saw alot of awesome rifles for sale too. I only had...
  2. M

New to Kentucky and open carry... Have some questions.

Hello everyone. I was referred to these forums by a member on other boards. I recently moved to Kentucky from Virginia and was informed that I need to wait 6 months before I can get my CCW permit as a KY resident. I was very bummed out because I have been CCW for the past 6 years and not...