• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Hi-point 45

Have heard lots of feedback on YouTube for and against. Anyone have one on this site with an opinion?
  2. S

Kimber...

So I was looking online for a 1911 in my price range, and being old I started to write a list in a notebook. I made it to Kimber, decided I needed a nap and went to bed. A couple hours later I come downstairs and my wife had checked my notes, said "So, who is Kimber?" I told her not to worry...
  3. S

In Occoquan today (12-26-2011)

Was parked behind a car with a Guns Save Lives sticker. I was the Buick with the VCDL sticker. Anyone enjoying historic Occoquan on Boxing Day?
  4. S

Reaching for wallet/keys

May be a question that has been answered, if so pls delete the thread. I am left handed, keep keys in front left pocket, holster on left hip, and wallet in left rear pocket. See my prob? Do I go back to being a right-hand shooter as originally taught, or do I keep reaching for keys/wallet in...
  5. S

Visiting NC from VA

Granted, I'm sure I could find the info I'm requesting if I looked, but I like to press the "easy button":D Heading to the Pittsboro area this weekend. In past visits, it seems to be a VERY left side of the political spectrum area. Is OC allowed? I have my VA CC permit, so can take my "noisy...