• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. H

I had some interesting firearm related incidents in the last month

First, My wife and I flew out to TN for a few days in the middle of the month for a little get away. I checked one handgun. After filling out the notification form, I was told, everything was done. "Don't you need to look at it?" "Oh yeah, its been a while" I demonstrated it was unloaded, that...
  2. H

Anti Gun Bashas Just Got Robbed

Bashas in NW Tucson just got robbed, just heard it on the news, BG pulled a gun on the clerk, someone apparently didn't see the "no guns" stickers on the doors :rolleyes: I hope everyone is ok and the BG gets caught. Might have to find the time to give the manager a call tomorrow.
  3. H

Somewhere between the 4th amendment and SB1108 I wound up in handcuffs

Thursday night after dinner I was doing some trouble shooting on my pickup, and took it for a road test. I stopped along the way to try some more things, pulling over near the access gate to the CAP canal. As I returned to the road I caught the eye of a sheriffs deputy, who turned and followed...