• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Hardbuck90

OT - Tough Mudder

Tough Mudder is coming to Washington for the first time in september, is anyone planning on participating?
  2. Hardbuck90

Courthouse procedure

I thought I was fairly familiar with the rcw's but is a court supposed to leave the key to the lockbox with me when I check a firearm?
  3. Hardbuck90

Being Disarmed / Hypothetical

This is purely for interpretation at this point but is my belief that it could / should be used in the future. Say you have been Terry stopped for OC'ing and an officer want's to disarm you for "officer safety" now we all know the stop is illegal to begin with and I forgot the exact case but...
  4. Hardbuck90

New member / New OC'er

Howdy fellas, been reading here for a few weeks but I just signed up and let me say thanks to all of you. I've learned a lot in a short amount of time and I will be prepared now :cool: