• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Dodoandduck

Henderson Rec centers

Was at the Henderson multi generational center on Green Valley today. As I was leaving I noticed signage on the front entrance saying "No concealed firearms" listed with the other rules. No NRS was posted. Does this carry any weight?
  2. Dodoandduck

FMK pistols

Anyone have any experience with them? Kinda seems like they would go hand in hand with the OC cause. Thinking this might be my next "NEW" purchase.
  3. Dodoandduck

Why are gunshops wrong?

Just curious what your thoughts are for why so much misinformation is spread by our LGS's. I had one tell me there was no legal open desert shooting in the Las Vegas area. Now this particular shop had an indoor shooting range attached, so I have my opinion for their answers. I have heard shops...