• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

applying for ccw

hey I need a good place for ccw class for Nevada in las vegas. and any opening this week hopefully
  2. L

magazine release

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-NEW-Original-Black-223-AR-Mag-Magnet-California-Magnetic-Bullet-Button-Tool-/180889440891?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1dd9d27b im trying to find out if that is legal. i just bought an AR15 and the gun store told me that the magnet bullet button is illegal or soon...
  3. L

assualt on private property

hey on apr 27 sometime about 645 pm.i was helping my dad cut the grass on the front lawn of my house. a bigger lady in her 40 or 50's drove and park her car in front of the house, she came out holdind a rolled up paper and shoved my dad and wack him with the roll up paper, as for me i was on the...
  4. L

Vegas trip

Ill be in Vegas Apr 4 to Apr 8. Was wondering any oc meet up scheduled during those days since it will be my 1st time oc
  5. L

open carry meet up

when and where would a next open carry meet up in vegas area would sure like to join in