• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

A little help please

anybody know a site I can list a gun for sale other than e-bay? Im buying a new gun and because of the price I need to get rid of one. Local Colorado if possiable. Thanks
  2. C

Opinions please

Hey everyone, thinking of buying a new handgun and would love your opinions. Its a Sig Sauer P226 TAC OP.40 I love it compared to other guns i've shot and my current XD 45 so just want some feedback on what you all think of it and any issues might have had. Thanks in advance.
  3. C

Crime rate in metro Denver

Hi all, Well just watching the news tonight reinforces why I carry. For the longest time ive been afraid to open carry because I hardly see anyone in the Greeley area open carry and thanks to this forum I now know I'm not alone out there and I just want to say thank you to all of you and...
  4. C

Suggestions please

So I just traded my S&W 9mm in for a Springfield XD 45. So far I love it but not real happy with grip. Any comments/suggestions on gun choice or ideas to improve would be greatly appreciated.