• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

discounted concealed carry classes

If you are a AAA member, right now they have some deals from Oklahoma Safety & Security for discounted concealed carry classes & more. The deals are: * $30 for a 4-hour SDA Concealed Carry Class & Range Time ($60 value) * $50 for a Punch Card good for 10 shooting range visits ($100 value) *...
  2. P

New carry gun

With open-carry coming up in a few short months, I decided to look for a larger gun. Since I don't have to worry about concealing it, I figure why carry a pocket pistol. I did my homework, and decided I wanted a Springfield XD-40. I traded out & brought it home today...