• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

Guns at work law

Hello, i live in alabama but work in northwest la. So glad to be in yalls fine state. Lets begin. I was having a conversation with a boss of mine, who is 2a friendly. The discussion came up on my handgun and that I could be ran off for having it in the truck. I stated that la was a guns at...
  2. R

Only in Texas 2 days

I'm from Alabama and will be traveling to Texas tomorrow. I'll only be there for 2 days. How can I legally carry my pistol in my vehicle since Texas does not honor the Alabama chl?
  3. R

Open carry in Washington county

Are any of the members of this site from Washington county? If so we should get together and meet one another.
  4. R

Alabama trifold or card to pass out

Where could I get a trifold(s) to pass out to those in question of legality. I would love to have a pamphlet or something to give. I believe I'm the only one in my county that carries, openly or concealed, but I'm sure there are many who don't know that it is a legal practice. Sent from my...
  5. R

Many la.

Any oc's in Many or surrounding areas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk