• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. E

H&Kp2000sk with viridian c5l ...can't find holster

Looking for a holster for hkp2000sk with viridian c5l laser and light attachment... Preferably a leather IWB paddle but any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. E

Colt 1911 destroying Brass

wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me what is causing my colt 1911 100th anniversary keeps messing my brass up. i can see on the brass where the ejector grobs the rim. and on the same side the ejector grabs its flatening the brass out on the projectile end. any suggestions on...
  3. E

Headed to Detroit from northern Kentucky with no carry permit

wondering if anyone happens to know the legality of taking my firearm with me for the sole purpos off protecting myself and family.
  4. E

traveling from Kentucky to Michigan with no CCW

Wondering if anyone knows the law on crossing state lines while having my firearm(COLT 1911) in my possesion. Any info i can get on this would be greatly appreciated. I must make the trip and dont want to leave my family /myself unprotected...
  5. E

Lube MILSPEC-CLP VS MILITEC-1 MSDS

pretty new to the 1911 world(cleaning/lubrication/greasing).did a little Googlen and came across MILITEC-1 vs the MILSPEC-CLP my dealers offer. just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the MILITEC-1. Their were some pretty convincing video on the MILITEC-1 site showing alot off...