• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Possession in public park (ozaukee county/saukville)

Am I to understand that if I have a cc permit that open/concealed Possession in public park is ok??? http://www.ecode360.com/9826562?highlight=firearms,firearm#9826562 [Amended 1-19-2010 by Ord. No. 704; 11-1-2011 by Ord. No. 721] A. Discharge. No person other than an authorized police...
  2. J

Open carry in Ozaukee county (saukville)

started open carry around my house for a few days now in Saukville.... so far so good... anyone else in saukville open carry??? I just want to take it slow and not cause a problem.. but will be working on doing lots more open in town. Jeff