• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Gun Crimes

I am wondering if there is any documentation out there that will tell me how many gun crimes have been committed in this state by permit holders. Thanks in advance.
  2. B

Upcoming Magazine Registration

So now that we know that any magazine over 10 rounds is on the bad list what is there proposal for how we are to "register" these magazines and what do you think the cost will be? Also will this have to be done yearly? Lots of questions that remain unanswered. I am guessing that the deadline of...
  3. B

How to get an out of state pistol registered in Connecticut

My cousin was in the Air Force and stationed in Arkansas. While he was there he purchased a pistol. Since then he has been transferred back to Massachusetts . On his way to massachusetts he gave my father who has a CT pistol permit the pistol that he purchased in Arkansas because he did not want...
  4. B

Bob Costas Sunday Night Football

Just wondering if any of you heard or saw his rant while on Sunday Night Football. Way to use national television in light of a tragedy to let us know how he feels about guns. What an idiot!
  5. B

New Britain Experience is this normal?

So I am new to the forum and have enjoyed the resources here . I would like to update all of you as to my experience to with the city of New Britain. I took my class on 4 August 2012. I called to book my fingerprints the following Monday and was told they only did them on Tuesdays so I took the...