• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

License question

Can you have valid ccw from two states or more at the same time?
  2. S

My Family and I were asked to leave IHOP in lawton today by manager Kelly Day

Hello fellow open carry community. Today my family and I decided to go to IHOP In lawton, OK. I will start by stating we drove up,it was packed, i went in wrote our names down to which they stated 15 minute wait so our family came inside and waited to be called. During our wait a woman entered...
  3. S

SB1733 question

I have a question about section 1290.15.a.5 Does military weapons safety training constitute as qualified training? Second if its not we are trying to get a group of NCOs trained in the needed course but we are looking for someone to do it pro bono. We would very appreciative and with our hectic...
  4. S

Starbucks, 15 DEC 2012, open carry meet and greet. Lawton, OK

When I was living in Washington state on Saturdays open carriers would meet up at their local starbucks and have a cup of coffee, talk then go about our days. Since I am here in oklahoma now "with a valid permit" I was hoping to start this up here. If anyone is interested let me know and hope to...
  5. S

1911 Grips

Just bought a Sig Sauer 1911 TAC PAC and want to look at grip options, are these interchangable with standard 1911 grips available online?
  6. S

Open carry

I am from washington state currently stationed here at fort sill. In washington we would meet on saturday's at a starbucks cafe and open carry there. We would get coffee talk and just do a peaceful open carry there. NOT A DEMONSTRATION OR RALLY. I would like to start something like this locally...
  7. S

Reciprocity

I have heard from different sources that citizens with a CCW from another state that is accepted by OK are able to open carry in OK. Is this true? I am an active duty Soldier with a valid CCW from WA, can I open carry here? If so where can I find it at so I can print it out just in case? Also I...